Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Happy 4-20!

On April 20, 1996, Josh presented me with an engagement ring. We'd already set a wedding date and decided that we wouldn't "do" a big diamond type thing. But he surprised me with an engagement ring perfectly designed to my taste. He really did a fantastic job with it. That was 9 years ago today.

Finalized my notary stuff today - I am official and ready to work! Scared, but ready!

No physical maladies to complain of. Today, at least. Gimme a few days.

I actually DID complete a scrapbook page last night, but it was so plain I didn't even bother to scan it. I'm just glad the event is scrapped with appropriate photos and memorabilia. This is Good! After my notary stuff was complete I took a detour and stopped at The Paper Mouse to see what was new. I couldn't wait any longer to order online and being the instant gratification kinda gal that I am, I bought paper. Mostly KI Collection V stuff and Basic Grey Lollipop Shoppe. And some Making Memories Ledger paper that I never managed to find before. (sidenote: KI Memories is my favorite company ever, but Basic Grey is a close second. I just looove their solid papers!) No letter stickers or anything! I know. I can hardly believe it myself. Buying paper is such a rare treat lately, that I really need to have it rightaway so I can touch it and eventually cut it up....aaahhhh, paper. I'll hopefully have a layout using my new papers finished tonight.

No comments: