Thursday, May 05, 2005

my current soundtrack

Another rainy Thursday. I like rain in the spring.
T-minus 2 days and counting until Josh leaves. And I'm not at all thrilled or happy or supportive. I'm just bitter. Bitternuts. I've arranged for packages of pretty paper to be delivered to me from eBay during Josh's absence. That way I'll have something to look forward to other than May 20th.

Btw, his current show is the ACM's, then he's off for a weekend and on to the MTV Movie Awards. For two weeks. Damn, that's a lot of work for not so much pay. This experience is teaching me a lot about sacrifice. I'm not sure I like it.

To keep me as sane as possible, here is the CD I burned for the car. I listen to the playlist at home. Yes, it's pretty random - I could have organized the songs better. But I like the variation in music styles and all the beats are sweet to my ears, no matter what style of music. These are just "Laura Songs". Ask anyone.

(in no particular order)

Amber - 311
Red Vines - Aimee Mann
Redemption Song - Bob Marley
No Woman, No Cry - Bob Marley
Satellite - Dave Matthews Band
Crush - Dave Matthews Band
Are You In? - Incubus
Sitting, Waiting, Wishing - Jack Johnson
Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
Pump Ya Brakes - Will Smith feat. Snoop Dogg
Ordinary People - John Legend
Suga Suga - Baby Bash
New Slang - The Stripes
Drops of Jupiter - Trane

No comments: