Saturday, February 11, 2006

keeping up!

Robin tagged me! I'm making a real attempt at keeping up with this here bloggie. I swear I am.

List 10 things about you. 6 lies and 4 truth. We can try to guess which ones are true and which ones are not. You can reveal the truth after Saturday.

  1. I sang backup on a religious music album.
  2. I believe I can talk to animals.
  3. I love to knit.
  4. Fall and Winter are my favorite seasons.
  5. I want more children.
  6. I was a metal head at one point in my life.
  7. I had an idyllic childhood.
  8. I plan to write and publish a book within the next 5 years.
  9. I love to swim.
  10. I have a major sweet tooth and can't keep my hands off candy.

Whoops, I guess I did five truths and five lies. Oh well. There they are, lies in red.

No comments: