Monday, September 11, 2006

september can suck my balls

The 9/11 tears started last night and continue into today. Never forget - how could we? It stands out as the most horrible day of my lifetime and I didn't lose anyone.

And then this! Random!! WTF?

Anna Nicole gives birth to a daughter on 9/7, son passes away on 9/10. That shit ain't right.

Wake me up when September ends, indeed. And October, November, December, January, February, March, April and May.

edited to add:

Wanna know who else can suck my balls?

WASHINGTON - President Bush, marking five years since the Sept. 11 attacks, planned to say Monday that the war against terror is nothing less than "a struggle for civilization" and must be fought to the end.

I might be late on this, but didn't he already declare the war "ended" a couple of years ago on that aircraft carrier? The only end that will satisfy me is when he's finally out of office.

No comments: