Saturday, December 23, 2006

year in review

And since I'm still awake, (Bryan, take note of the time and leave a comment) I need to jump on Frectis and Nicki's bandwagons and do this year in review compiled from the first sentence of the first post of each month this year. (did I say that right?)

  1. revised due dates (graphics only post)
  2. Guess who's back? Back again. Carmer's back. Tell a friend.
  3. Everyone warned me that Kaylie was an unusually easy child.
  4. My poor girl who hardly ever gets sick is sick.
  5. Kaylie was watching Alice in Wonderland and Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-dum were on the screen.
  6. Mia Jane
  7. ...in case you're wondering, that's what we're doing.
  8. I've been missing in action for a few days because we've been hanging out with the cousins at what we refer to as The Best Beach House EVER!
  9. the week in pictures (slideshow)
  10. Death tag.
  11. the farm (slideshow)
  12. If it's not one thing, it's another.

Hmm. Not so much interesting, eh?

No comments: