Sunday, February 11, 2007

did you see the snow?

That was the big secret from the Red Hot Chili Peppers rehearsal. It was so amazing. Yes, there really was that much confetti. It was laid down pretty thick on everything, including the practically immobile guy next to us. I don't know how you can not get into the music, especially the band and the song that were playing, but that's just me. I still have bits of "snow" in my purse...I'll not be taking it out any time soon.

Seeing the Red Hot Chili Peppers rehearse really turned Claire into a new superfan. She's into all things Chili now and keeps asking when we'll be able to see them in concert again. So. Freaking. Cool! That girl. I dug out four old CDs and uploaded them to my iTunes library (for future import to my Nano as soon as my computer deems it worthy to be seen). Snow was definitely our anthem while Jake was here. What a great time.

No comments: