Saturday, November 10, 2007

please excuse Laura...

from blogging anything meaningful today, as she has some sort of wicked flu. Vomiting, headache, dizziness and skin that feels like it's been sliced off with razor blades as I speak. Fever of 1o1. She can barely sit up for more than 10 minutes, that's how much everything hurts.

One's personal misery is all relative, isn't it?

On the bright side:

"I'm one stomach flu away from reaching my goal weight." by Emily Blunt as Emily in The Devil Wears Prada.

(That one was for you, Mom ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, there's something going around here, too--I feel slightly flu-ish.

Maybe this will cheer you? In the current issue of People magazine (the one with Owen Wilson on the cover)there is a fluff piece on Mr. Dave Grohl, family man, all around cute-guy and rock star of the highest order.

I hope you are feeling better today.

-Laurie (LC)

Laura said...

Thanks Laurie! I'm feeling better today but still yuck. It does seem like something is going around. Last Friday night at a school function all the parents were whiny and achy, but I thought that was just because we were at school on a Friday night ;)
I did see the Dave Grohl fluff piece and thought of you. I think he was laying on the floor posing, thinking of us ;)