Sunday, January 04, 2009

that went well, didn't it?

I am happy to announced that December is OVER and we return to our regularly scheduled lives tomorrow morning. I never thought I'd be so happy about a schedule in my entire life. I am a very non-schedule kind of girl, in case you hadn't noticed.

So the blogging about Christmas thing went well, didn't it? Yeah, I thought so. Turns out the season was harder to muddle through than I'd anticipated. But I am being uncharacteristically positive (or at least making another attempt to be) and am excited to plunge forward with the new year...maybe set some goals for myself...and maybe actually achieve those goals! Some ideas are as simple as walking the dog every day, cutting back on white sugar and flour, keep up with Pilates at home, doing better with staying on schedule (ack! again?!) and keeping the house clean, but others are as far out as writing a book, which is not as far out as it sounds.

In my effort to be a better Morning Mom, tonight I will go to sleep before 5AM and make the girls' lunches before morning! Watch out world, Laura is taking over!

No comments: