Saturday, March 12, 2005

discovery and rediscovery

I love rediscovering old music.
Right now I'm having a UB40 day.
Gawd, remember them?
Breakfast in Bed with Chrissie Hynde.
Homely Girl.
Kingston Town.
They fill me up with good feelings.
Good vibes.
Good karma.


So I didn't realize that seriously everyone in the world has a blog.
I spent most of last night reading the blogs of my favorite artists.
What is it about reading about other people's lives?
It's such a trip to me. We're so nosy.
But on the other hand, I discovered a whole new slew of links.
This may sound silly, but I never knew that there was a whole
community of artists who support each other.
Help each other learn.
The concept of learning about art really struck me last night.
I was never pointed in that direction, ya know?
And that artists would support each other...blows my mind.
If I can figure out how to do links and pictures, I'll definitely share
some of the great stuff I found last night.

No comments: