Wednesday, March 23, 2005

lost my freakin' mind today

The lack of Vitamin Z finally did me in today. I don't think I've ever made it past 4 or 5 days without it since I started it. The surges and head "trails" (I feel like I can see trails when I move my limbs or head - fun!) knocked me back in to bed as soon as I got up. It was awful. And thus began the downward spiral.

The worst part was losing my temper while trying to take out the trash and injuring myself in the process. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

But my Joshie rescued me. I'm so lucky to be married to someone who is truly my friend. He came through for me today in a big way. I have my vitamin Z again, (thanks Nina) he let me nap, cooked for the kids and just let me be. And best of all, while I was asleep he got THREE calls for jobs! YAY! He's working the Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards tomorrow and Friday and the awards show after party next week. My fingers are crossed that the kids and I can go and get in on the action. I'm so proud of him. Every time there's a slight bit of leeway in the job area I barely have time to get worried (although I do a little bit...that's just me) something always comes through. It's amazing. I will never stop being thankful that he's found his groove. His passion. His Thing. His gig! Love it...love him...love what makes him happy.

Tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments: