Friday, June 03, 2005

carbs = comfort

Our post-Las Vegas honeymoon is officially over. Everyone has gone back to work and school after the Memorial Day holiday. Josh has been working with the writers for the MTV Movie Awards all week. Show day is tomorrow. After getting my hopes up about going to the show, I found out today that if I'm lucky I'll be able to get into a rehearsal tomorrow during the day. Wah. But rehearsing Foo is better than no Foo at all, so I'll take what I can get.

We lived through a rent crisis - again. Grammy was hospitalized - again. Grammy is in a rehab facility - again. Nina is on some fabulous trip somewhere - again.

This time, while Josh has been working 18-hour days, I've been courting my loneliness with carbs. Macaroni salad. Potato salad. Rice and beans. Sticky Japanese rice with chicken. Mmmmmm, carbs.

No comments: