Wednesday, June 08, 2005

what's up with the moms?

I don't know about you all, but my mom is trippin' and I know of a few others who are, too.

MY MOM FORGOT TO TELL ME THAT MY GREAT UNCLE DIED.

WTF? How do you forget something like that? I know she's under a lot of stress right now, and I know she's probably not supposed to even be talking to me but come on! There are some things that you just don't forget about, even if it means you have to try really really really hard. Could it be because the death was on the "other" side of the family, so she thought it wouldn't matter? I'm seriously looking for an answer here....I just don't understand.

So tomorrow I get to go to another funeral. Insert string of expletives here. Oh how I wish I could get out of this! Josh is going to take Claire to school. And I get to go to a funeral.

Poor me, I know. I'll get over it.

Kaylie is in the school talent show this Friday doing a karate demonstration. She's so excited and I love that this is her first taste of "production". Rehearsals, auditions, call time. I hope the video camera is cooperative.

No comments: