Sunday, September 25, 2005

visitor

Lookit what we found flopping around outside today!


Poor little birdie. I left him outside to see if his parents would come back, but no such luck. I brought him inside around 5:30 when it started getting cool. He won't eat and I can feel his keel (sternum bone) which isn't good. But I'll put him back outside tomorrow and see if his parents come back for him. (also, when did he turn into a he for sure? he was a she to me earlier) I got lots of good information from here: http://www.pigeons.biz/forums/archive/index.php/t-11406.html but I can't get it to eat. Yet. I'm going to try again as soon as I'm done here.

I made the yummiest food today! Faux Outback Steakhouse Walkabout soup and Chocolate Banana Bread. So yum. Take comfort in food, anyone?

No comments: