Wednesday, October 12, 2005

replacing the deleted post

Before I get into the details of our day, I need to get something off my chest. I had to delete one of my posts this morning because I mentioned someone by name and they found it. I don't know what they hell he was doing but I'm imagining it was a vanity search or a search for Josh. Either way, he saw the shit I wrote about him and his wife and their rhyming names AND THEN confronted Josh, as if he had anything to do with it. He didn't, and he doesn't, other than asking me to delete the post. I did, but I only did it for him. I really didn't want to. Whatever I have to say to you, I am more than happy to say it to your face, except I don't plan on ever seeing you again. Josh may be a wonderful, forgiving friend, but I am not, especially when you fuck over Josh more than once. I am nothing if not loyal.

No comments: