Tuesday, August 15, 2006

buddy's ballwhacking

I'm posting while outside from Josh's new(ish) MacBook. This is pretty handy, this whole laptop and wireless thing. I remember when we were still being charged by the minute by AOL, don't you? Anyway, I'm very jealous of this cute little machine and wish I had one of my very own. Sigh.

So yes, tomorrow Buddy is being neutered. The dog has become too testy (HAHAHA) for his own good. Too much testosterone, too much penis to explain to two little girls. So enjoy this last night of licking, Bud. Get 'em good while you still can. After tomorrow it'll be Conehead City and when he's finally cone-free, I believe the balls will be well on their way to shriveling up. I do it out of love, doggie. Trust me. And before anyone feels sorry for him, he did have a last hurrah with Bruno yesterday and got a new disgusting knuckle bone to gnaw on. He'll be fine.

And for those of you who have been asking for new Mia pictures (Gretchen!) I'd be happy to share if I had any new ones. I mean, I've seen new ones. I know they exist! They just keep getting cuter now that Mia smiles and has hair. Yes! You heard me right! SHE HAS HAIR!! But seriously, there are some nadorable ones of Meeps in her Jordan outfit, some nekky baby bum ones and lots of smiley ones. I wish I could show you....BIG SIGH....
(steph! send me pictures! snapfish! snap, snap!)

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Yeah, Steph--chop chop! And Brooke pictures, too!

Cool on the macbook.