Monday, December 11, 2006

tagged, part deux

In all fairness, Frectis tagged me yesterday but it required WAY too much brainpower to think of six weird things about myself that no one really knows. I'm weird and y'all know it...what else is there to share? But I thought and thought and thought and took a really long nap to reflect on my answers today, so here they are.

  1. I have the same dream, or variation thereof, every single night.
  2. I am absolutely not squeamish about anything except worm infestation or clusters of insect egg sacs.
  3. I swore I'd never run but I just bought my first pair of running shoes last week.
  4. I only drink Bailey's Irish Cream in December.
  5. I prefer writing longhand rather than typing and I don't hold my pencil correctly.
  6. I am rarely bitten by mosquitoes.

If you read this, you're tagged. HAHAHA! Remember peeps, you can blog on myspace if you have one! (Steph, Josh, etc.) I'm just sayin.

No comments: