Tuesday, December 12, 2006

firsts

Snagged from my dear childhood homie, Homer.

1. Who was your first prom date? Michael Bond
2. Who was your first roommate? my husband :)
3. What alcoholic beverage did you first drink? beer and/or tequila
4. What was your first job? retail at a clothing store called "Hit or Miss"
5. What was your first car? 1986 Toyota Corolla
6. When did you go to your first funeral? age 10, my best friend's dad
7. What was your first surgery? arthroscopy of left knee, Summer 1993
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Dickson (and I just saw her last August!)
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? 3rd grade, to Connecticut
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with/for? by myself to sneak to a boy's house. In all fairness, my parents NEVER let me out. Ask anyone.
11. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them? Heather Thoemmes, but we're both grown up now and very different.
12. When was your first sleepover? I seem to remember it being Grace Lee's birthday party in sixth grade. We watched Sixteen Candles. It was a Very Big Deal.
13. Who is the first person you talk to in the morning? whoever needs something from me and wakes me up first
14. Whose wedding were you in the first time? my brother's first wedding, 1990-ish
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? turn on the heater, get the girls up, let the dog out, turn the shower on, all within about 2 minutes
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Oingo Boingo Halloween concert, 1991
17. First tattoo or piercing? Tattoo - October 1993
18. Who was your first crush? Raphael Vasquez, circa first grade
19. First kiss? Larry Miranda, summer before 7th or 8th grade
20. First TRUE love? my husband
21. First Heartbreak? my first boyfriend
22. When was your first detention? senior year for excessive absences (ditching)
23. First fight? :-P
24. First Hangover? day after my 18th birthday
25. First Sporting event? Angels game to see Reggie Jackson

Consider yourself tagged, all y'all!

No comments: