Tuesday, November 13, 2007

tagged by R

1- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2- Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 Random things about me:

1. I was one of the first three people waiting for OJ's famous slow-speed chase on the street at his Rockingham home. I have a whole roll of film from that day.

2. I don't like movies.

3. The entire left side of my body is a half-size bigger than my right.

4. I have a crush on Dirty Jobs Mike Rowe.

5. I went to Joe Blasco makeup school and graduated at the top of my class (of five) but never did a thing with it. (hi mom!)

6. Richard Moll is the only person ever able to correctly guess my ethnicity

7. Brussels sprouts are the only vegetable I won't eat

*I'm still working on who I am going to tag


I had a shitty day. I'll elaborate later.


No comments: