Sunday, April 10, 2005

weekend update

My comments about this weekend's "news" items:

Charles & Camilla - I refuse to be happy for them. Yes, they're in love and have loved each other for so long, blah, blah, blah....but still. No.

Potato Salad - Good. But, like tuna sandwiches, better when your mom makes it.

The Pope's Funeral - (technically last week, but I've been thinking about it a lot) How cool that the crowds broke out into applause when the Pope's coffin was turned toward them one last time? That's just cool. Regardless of my feelings about Catholicism, it just struck me as awesome in the true sense of the word.

Marijuana Helps Heart - reduces (?) artery-clogging something-or-other in the blood. Niiiice.

Things I love this weekend:

Zappos.com - shoe love.

Joshie's cinnamon sugar cookies.

No comments: