Tuesday, June 12, 2007

pink chandy-lears


pink chandy-lears
Originally uploaded by laura carmer

Today's mosaic. I am a woman obsessed.
I just looooove all the sparkles in these photos.
I need a house with a chandelier in my bedroom in my next life.


this collection made possible with original photos by the following:

1. pink & green chandelier - rsh, 2. ikea chandelier remix, 3. Something old something new, 4. cuz who doesn't need a pink chandelier??, 5. Think Pink, 6. Flamboyant, 7. decorated chandelier, 8. chandelier, 9. pink tinge, 10. Bling Bling, 11. ...*Chandelier*..., 12. pink ceiling, 13. Gorgeous pink crystal chandelier, 14. Chandelier, 15. Pink Chandelier, 16. Funky Chandelier Downtown, 17. Succotash chandelier, 18. pink chandelier, 19. pink Hollywood Regency style chandelier, 20. Pink Chandelier, 21. Pink Ladies' Chandelier, 22. chandelier, 23. Pink champagne on ice, 24. the calendar hung itself, 25. L

No comments: